Early Bird Registration
(Until January 31, 2020)
Regular Registration Fee
(from February 1, 2020)
|General||360 €||400 €|
|Students||180 €||200 €|
|EMS members**||280 €||280 €|
|Children 0 - 5 years||Free of Charge||Free of Charge|
|Children 6 - 12 years||40 €||40 €|
|Other accompanying persons||80 €||80 €|
*Fees are inclusive of VAT.
**Reduced EMS fee is for individual EMS members only. For more information and how to become a member, please visit the official EMS website: https://euro-math-soc.eu/individual-members.
8ECM Registration fee includes:
Participation in all scientific sessions
- 30 international Invited speakers and 10 Keynote Speakers who are distinguished in their field will be presenting on various mathematical topics.
- Prize lectures, special and public lectures, outreach activities.
- Contributed minisymposia.
- Contributed presentations in lecture and poster formats.
Congress bag with all congress materials
Access to the exhibition areas
Access to the Welcome Reception, Opening Ceremony, and Closing Ceremony
Coffee breaks throughout the Congress
Please note: in order to qualify for the Early Bird rate, payment must be received by January 31, 2020. Otherwise, the registration fee will be updated to the current one.
Advantages to pre-registration:
- Reduced fees for registration by January 31, 2020.
- Your registration package is waiting for you upon arrival.
- Save time when arriving at the 8ECM by going through the special counter for Pre-Registered Visitors.
- Receive full information on the Congress before the event via Newsletters and e-mail notifications, so you can plan your participation at the 8ECM more easily.
Online Registration Form:
Registration must be completed by submitting the Online Registration Form, one form per person. You will receive a reservation confirmation after completing the form; if you do not receive it, please contact our 8ECM Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to save the reservation confirmation link sent to your email address, since you will need it for accessing your personal Registration Profile Page! You will be able to access, update or change all your information, make payments for the registration, upload files, apply for minisymposia and 8ECM accompanying events.
When filling out the Registration form, please enter your First Name, Last Name, Affiliation, and Country, as you want it to appear on your visitor badge.
If student registration is selected, please provide proof of present enrolment in an academic institution, otherwise, you will be requested to pay the full registration fee.
A confirmation voucher and pro forma invoice will be sent right after the payment is received. Please review it carefully and take note of the link that will be sent to your email to confirm the registration. You will be able to access your Registration Profile Page on the 8ECM website if you need to make any changes to your registration.
Please be advised that your registration is completed only after the registration fee is paid in full! This also applies should you need an invitation letter (for visa purposes). Organizers of 8ECM will not issue any invitation letters for participants who have not completed their registration (e.g. paid the registration fee in full).
Payments for registration will be available after August 15, 2019. If you have already registered before this date, you can access your Registration Profile Page using the link sent to your email address and continue with the payment after this date.
All payments must be made in € Euros (EUR). The following methods of payment are available:
- Credit card Online: you will be redirected to Bank secure page. VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: Information will be sent to you automatically after completing the registration form and choosing the appropriate payment option (Bank Transfer).
- Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option for payment will only be available until July 1, 2020.
- No personal checks will be accepted for any payments.
8ECM will not be responsible for any losses, including (but not limited to) airline cancellation charges or hotel deposits.