Events for the 8ECM include not only a full program for the week of 5-11 July 2020 20 - 26 June 2021, but also several satellite conferences and workshops to be held before and after the congress. Participants can look forward to:
- Plenary speakers
- Invited speakers
- Public lectures
- More than 60 Minisymposia
- Special Sessions
- Society meetings
- Poster competition
- Public exhibitions, competitions and events
- Chess tournament
- Full evening program
- 12 satellite events at the conference venue and around the region
8ECM offers several opportunities for active participation:
- Organizing a minisymposium
- A talk at a minisymposium
- A talk at a special (general) session
- A poster (with optional video) at a minisymposium or special session
- Organizing a meeting of your society
Abstracts and posters for general sessions and minisymposia may be submitted through the personal registration platform in February 2020. Any registered attendee may submit an abstract for one talk or poster. The organizers of the minisymposia will be responsible for approving abstracts submitted to their sessions.
If you are interested in holding a business meeting for your society, please contact the Organizing Committee.
The call for proposals for Minisymposia and Satellite Conferences are now closed.
In addition, participants may contribute by donating to the 8ECM scholarship fund. Please email the Organizing Committee if interested.