It is our mission to further the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. At OUP we have a clear mission which informs everything we do—to create the highest quality academic and educational resources and services and to make them available across the world. We share the University’s uncompromising standards, defining qualities, and belief in the transformative power of education to inspire progress and realize human potential.
Enjoy free exclusive access to a number of our Mathematics journals. Click HERE to browse.
Explore the latest titles and enjoy a 30% conference discount on our books:
Explore our latest Pure Mathematics titles and enjoy a 30% conference discount: CLICK HERE
· Explore our latest Applied Mathematics titles and enjoy a 30% conference discount: CLICK HERE
Oxford University Press’s Journals of Interest
- The Computer Journal is one of the longest-established journals serving all branches of the academic computer science community.
- The Journal of Complex Networks publishes original articles and reviews with a significant contribution to the analysis and understanding of complex networks and its applications.
- The Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics publishes original research articles on the application of mathematics to the field of mechanics interpreted in its widest sense.
- Philosophia Mathematica is the only journal in the world devoted specifically to philosophy of mathematics
- The Logic Journal of the IGPL publishes papers in all areas of pure and applied logic.
- The Journal of Logic and Computation aims to promote the growth of logic and computing.
- International Mathematics Research Notices provides fast publication of research articles of high current interest in all areas of mathematics.
- The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics publishes original contributions to pure mathematics.
- Law, Probability, & Risk publishes papers dealing with topics on the interface of law and probabilistic reasoning.
- Journal of Cybersecurity publishes accessible articles describing original research in the inherently interdisciplinary cyber domain.
- Biometrika is primarily a journal of statistics in which emphasis is placed on papers containing original theoretical contributions of direct or potential value in applications
- Biostatistics publishes papers that develop innovative statistical methods with applications to the understanding of human health and disease.
- The IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes research on mathematics arising in the physical sciences and engineering as well as suitable articles in the life sciences, social sciences, and finance.
- The IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis publishes original contributions to all fields of numerical analysis
- Teaching Mathematics and Its Applications: A Journal of the IMA provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences which contribute to the improvement of mathematics teaching and learning for students from upper secondary/high school level through to university.
- Mathematical Medicine and Biology: A Journal of the IMA publishes original articles with a significant mathematical content addressing topics in medicine and biology.
- IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information is dedicated to developing solutions to the unsolved problems in control and information theory
- IMA Journal of Management Mathematics publishes mathematical research that can be directly used or has demonstrable potential to be used in the management of profit, not-for-profit, and governmental/public organizations
- Information and Inference: A Journal of the IMA publishes high-quality mathematically oriented articles, furthering the understanding of theory, methods of analysis, and algorithms for information and data.
- Transactions and its Applications: A Journal of the IMA is a new, fully open access journal covering the breadth of applied mathematics
Exploring the wonder of geometry with David Acheson
Join David Acheson as he demonstrates some of the principles of mathematics at its very best, using nothing more than a pen and paper. Here he uncovers the rules that prove the angle in a semi-circle will always be 90°, no matter where it is placed.
What inspired The Ethnical Algorithm? - Michael Kearns & Aaron Roth:
Understanding and improving the science behind the algorithms that run our lives is rapidly becoming one of the most pressing issues of this century. In The Ethical Algorithm, authors Michael Kearns and Aaron Roth explain how we can better embed human principles into machine code - without halting the advance of data-driven scientific exploration.
Stay in touch with Oxford University Press also on Social Media:
Oxford Academic: https://twitter.com/oupacademic
Oxford Journals: https://twitter.com/OxfordJournals